Welcome to my f*cked up world.

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Ida Sjöstedt

While preparing for a fashion shoot a few weeks ago I had some pieces from designer Ida Sjöstedt in the studio, including a cape decorated with crystals that was more beautiful than anything I have seen before. It didn't get used in the end for this particular shoot but I haven't been able to stop thinking about it ever since our first meeting. And today Ida was on Swedish TV showing her autumn collection, and there is was again. Love at second sight!




And while on the subject of Ida Sjöstedt. I tried on these black lace trousers a few weeks ago, unfortunately my legs were too long, or the trousers too short. But I believe on the right person they would look a million.




For more Ida check out her website

No comments:

Post a Comment