Welcome to my f*cked up world.

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Beauties

I feel sorry for some of my clothes and shoes. I am talking about the ones that rarely gets to go out for a spin. Now it sounds like I am describing the worst of rags. But it is the direct opposite. These are the most beautifully crafted garments I own and still I rarely wear them. My Bernhard Willhelm shoes are probably my best shoes and I fought so hard to get them. I remember searching like a maniac for weeks, and then the rush I felt when b store had the last pair London in my size was priceless. I feel guilty for not wearing them. I know they are only shoes and I should stop ranting but they are too freaking good a pair of shoes not to be worn.

So I am taking them out of the closet. Out of the box. Say hello to my beauties.


(Mine are actually white, with a black toe. Even nicer. But couldn't find a picture. That is how rare they are.)
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment